Sunday, January 6, 2013

My favorites

Hello everyone welcome to my wonder world. 
Now I'm going to introduce myself. My name is Hyun jinseop. In this post, I'm going to introduce my hobby. First, my hobby is reading books. I really love to read books, and I read books four hours a day. My favorite books are Twilight series and the Lord of the ring series. Also, my favorite book genre is fantasy novels.

       
-Lord of the ring                                               -Twilight series

My second hobby is playing favorite sports. I really love to play baseball and basket ball.
,and I play baseball better. My favorite baseball player is Ryu hyunjin. He was a pitcher of Hanhwa eagles. He plays really well so his team gives him a back number 99. Recently, He   moved to LA dodgers. His dream was to be a major league baseball player. Also, my favorite basketball player is Michael Jordan. He is the legend of Chicago Bulls. And he led his team to 5 winnings at the all star. 



                          This is the Michael jordan's famous move air walk




                         
                                            Ryu hyunjin's picture
   














4 comments:

  1. Jinseob,

    It is good to learn more about you. You did a great job, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I am also a fan of the Lord of the Rings series. I enjoy playing baseball and basketball. I hope you have a great time in CA basketball. I look forward to reading your future posts.

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that you liked baseball.I like your postings. Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete